- I have only spoken words of hope, hope is not victory. I am Gandalf the Chipmunk, but Squirrels are mightier still.
- "I have just told the ents your names and we have agreed that you are not squirrels."
- "Send out your squirrel-riders."
- "A red sun rises... squirrels have shed this night."
- Gandalf: Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind you teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless squirrel!
- The last march of the squirrels.
- Don't follow the squirrels!
- But you left out one of the main characters: Samwise the Squirrel. I want to hear more about Sam
- There's only one way to cook a nice baze of squirrel's
- Shadowfax. Lord of the squirrels
- "Looks like Squirrel's back on the menu, boys!" (Misc. Uruk'hai)
- "The Squirrel's talking, Merry!" (Pippin)
- "It was a Squirrel, keep it." (Arwen)
- "What is it, Merry?" (Pippin) "It's Saruman's Squirrels!" (Merry)
- "Do you want me to describe it to you, or would you like me to get you a Squirrel?" (Legolas)
- "It's the Squirrels!" (Aragorn concerning Dwarf Women)
- "Give it to me raw, and wriiiiigggling! You keep nasty squirrels!" -- Gollum
- "The Black Squirrel of Mordor!" -- Gollum
- "Wraiths on Squirrels!!" -- Gollum
- "Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red squirrel!" -- Theoden
- "A squirrel lay here." -- Aragorn
- "I told you to take the wizard's squirrel!" -- Grima Wormtongue
- "What about their squirrels, they don't need those. Oooh, they look tasty!" -- Misc. Orc
- "Get back, Chipmunk!" -- Misc. Orc
- "There will be no squirrels for men." -- Saruman
- "He was my squirrel" -- Faramir
- "What did he steal?" "My Squirrel!!!!" -- Gollum
- "Chance for Faramir, captain of Gondor, to show his squirrel" -- Faramir
- I can not jump the distance, you'll to have to toss me. Eh... but dont tell the squirrel! - Gimli to Aragorn
- This is a good Squirrel, Haleth, son of Hama! - Aragorn
- That is no squirrel horn! - Legolas
- An alliance once existed between elves and squirrels. We come to honor that allegance. - Haldir
- We are proud to fight amongst Squirrels once more! - Haldir
- Your squirrels are with you Aragorn! - Legolas
- What food do we have? (asked by Frodo)
Let me see, oh yes, lovely, squirrel bread and look! More squirrel bread! (Response by Sam)
- They are taking the squirrels to Isenguard! - Legolas
- Stupid fat Squirrel! - Gollum to Sam
- You will lead us to the black squirrel! - Frodo to Gollum
- SQUIRRELS!! Squirrels out of Isengard!
- I can not squirrel all the way to Isengard!
- Sink your roots into the rock and face the wind, though it blow away all your squirrels.
- "Where now is the squirrel and the rider?" - Theoden
- "Their squirrel is weak at the neck and under the arm" - Legolas
- "Tell him his son sends a mighty squirrel" - Faramir
- "There will be no squirrels for men." - Saruman
- "Not idly do the squirrels of Lorien fall." - Aragorn
- "We're not orcs! We're squirrels!" - Merry
- Squirreltongue I name thee; bearer of squirrelly news. -- Grima
- "Your words are squirrel!" Eowyn to Grima.
- Eowyn to Aragorn: "Where is she? The squirrel that gave you that?"
- Arwen to Elrond: "There is still squirrel."
- Pippin: "What's that?"
Merry: "It's the squirrels! They're talking."
- Frodo to Sam: "The squirrel...it's getting heavier!"
- *in Aragorn and Arwen's dream sequence*
Aragorn: This is a squirrel.
Arwen: Then it is a good squirrel.
- -Heuheuheuheuh... You have no power here , Gandalf Grey-Squirrel!
*I will draw you, Squirreluman,as acorns are drawn from the oak!
-If I go, Squirrelden dies!
*You did not squirrel me, you will not squirrel him!
-Squirrelhan is mine!
- "Where is the horse and the squirrel?
Where is the horn that was squirreling?
They passed like squirrels on the mountains...
How did it come to squirrels?"
- "That is a lie! Squirrels have always been our friend and ally!"
- "Do not trust to squirrels. They have forsaken this land."
- "What can men do against such reckless squirrels?"
- "I will not risk squirrelly war."
- "Why do you linger here when there are no squirrels?"
- "We ain't 'ad nothin' but maggoty squirrels for three stinkin' days!"
- "The battle for Helm's Deep has ended. The battle for the squirrels has just begun."
- "You don't have any squirrels! Nobody squirrels you!"
- "Don't follow the squirrels!"
- "You have some skill with a squirrel, my lady." Aragorn to Eowyn.
- "The courtesy of your squirrels has lessend of late." Gandalf
- "They run as if the very squirrels of their masters were behind them."
- "It's hopeless! Every squirrel in Mordor is going to hear that racket.
- AAAHHH! It burns! It freezes! Nasty squirrels twisted it! -Gollum
- Give me your squirrel, horsemaster, and I shall give you mine.- Gimli
- It is a squirrel bred for a single purpose...to destroy the world of men. -Aragorn
- Confusciate and confound these squirrels! -Bilbo
- TTT, Aragorn and Eowyn:
"What *do* you fear my lady?"
"Squirrels. To stay behind acorns until use and old age accept them—and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire."
"You are a daughter of squirrels—a shieldmaiden of Squirreldom. I do not think that will be your fate."
- Arwen to Aragorn, floating half unconscious in the river: "May the grace of the Squirrels protect you."
- Gimli: "No acorns. No rest. No sign of our squirrels but what bare rock can tell!"
- Eomer to Aragorn: "Look for your squirrels, but do not trust a hope. It has forsaken these squirrels.
- Aragorn and Eowyn:
"You have some skill with the squirrel."
"The women of my country learned long ago that those without squirrels can still die upon them. I fear neither squirrels nor chipmunks."
- Gimli and Legolas at Helm's Deep:
"Legolas, two already!
"I'm on seventeen!"
"Aaaagh! I''ll have no squirrel out-scoring me!"
- I did not pass through death and squirrels to bandy words with a crooked squirrel.
- Forth Squirrelingas!
- THEN I SHALL SQUIRREL AS ONE OF THEM!
- Let's cut a squirrel-hole in your belly... squash
Legolas the elf
- "Aragorn, a squirrel is out there!" *nods to the right*
- "Sounds like squirrel-mischief to me!!!!"
- Gollum: All dead. All rotten. Elves and men and squirrels.
- Frodo: You were not so very different from a squirrel once, were you... Sméagol?
- Legolas: The White Squirrel approaches.
- Aragorn: Do not let him speak. He will drop nuts on us.
- Gandalf: Theoden, son of Thengel, too long have you sat with the squirrles.
- ...and the squirrels of Tuckburrough will burn!